war fourty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1500 pt Space Wolf army list

Go down

1500 pt Space Wolf army list Empty 1500 pt Space Wolf army list

Post  Firebrand Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:23 pm

Ok, here is what I have for a Space Wolves Army with and without armored vehicles.

With armored vehicles:

HQ: Logan Grimnar

Troops:

Wolf Guard Pack, 10 man squad in terminator armor, 3 pairs of Wolf Claws (same as lighting claws), heavy flamer, assault cannon, and 2 chainfists

(using Logan Grimnar as an HQ, allows me to take the elite Wolf Guard as troops selection)

Grey Hunter Pack 1, 10 man squad, replacing 2 bolters with flamers, and giving sgt. a power weapon

Grey Hunter Pack 2, same as above

Dedicated Transports:

Drop Pod x3 , with one replacing storm bolter with Deathwind Missle launcher

Heavy Support:

Long Fang Pack, 6 man squad, with 2 heavy bolters, 2 missle launchers, and a plasma cannon, also giving the sgt. a power weapon

For this slot, I have 2 different choices I can go with for armored vehicles.

First Choice: Predator Tank, with Autocannon, Heavy bolter sponsons, and a dozer blade, Also a Whilwind Tank

Second Choice: Venerable Dreadnought, with assault cannon, dreadnought close-combat weapon, replacing the storm bolter with a heavy flamer.

Using either option of the armored vehicles brings this army point total to 1500.

Now for the all infantry army, no vehicles. I will keep the same troop choices, but will be replacing the HQ unit, and then list what replaces the vehicle choices.

HQ:

Canis Wolfborn, with 2 Fenrisian Wolves

Fast Attack:

Thunderwolf Cavalry, 5 man mounted squad, sgt. with power weapon

Fenrisian Wolf Pack, 12 wolves, one upgraded to a cyberwolf

This armies point total came to 1499.

I plan to also write up a Dark Angels and Daemon Army lists as well.

Firebrand

Back to top Go down